Date of the latest revision: 10 December 2020.
2. Collection and use of your personal data
Ever Lasting Tips collects the following personal data of you:
- If you are a consultant (person or legal entity offering their services on the platform), your name, personal identification number and address (“Personal Information”) as well as information of the legal entity you are representing (if any), including name of the company, business ID and address of the company (“Company Information”). Further, we collect your payment details (“Payment Details”).
Personal data is collected from you. Personal Information and Company Information is used to establish an agreement between you and Ever Lasting Tips and to manage the relationship between you and Ever Lasting Tips. Payment details are used to process payments from users to you. The legal basis for processing your Personal Information, Company information and Payment Details is a consent given by you and/or an agreement between Ever Lasting Tips and you and/or the legal entity you are representing.
- If you are a user (person having an account or a membership on the platform) or a potential user of the platform, your name, email and country (“Contact Information”). Contact Information is collected from you.
If you are a user of the platform, Contact Information is used to establish an agreement between you and Ever Lasting Tips and to manage the relationship between you and Ever Lasting Tips. The legal basis for processing your Contact Information is a consent given by you and/or an agreement between you and Ever Lasting Tips.
If you are a potential user of the platform, personal data is processed for such purpose to which such personal data is provided for by you, as concluded by Ever Lasting Tips (e.g., subscribing for a newsletter). If you provide a request to Ever Lasting Tips, Ever Lasting Tips may ask you to provide your name and contact details (name, email, company) and points of interest in Ever Lasting Tips to process your request. You can access and browse Ever Lasting Tips’ website without disclosing personal data. The legal basis for processing your Contact Information is a consent given by you.
3. Storage of your personal data
Ever Lasting Tips stores your personal data for such duration that is necessary to carry out the purpose of use of such personal data as provided in section 2 (Collection and use of your personal data). The duration for storing personal data are as follows:
- Personal Information, Company Information and Contact Information of users will be removed 5 years after the agreement between you and Ever Lasting Tips has terminated;
- Contact Information of potential users will be removed after the purpose for the processing has terminated (e.g., after you no longer want to receive a newsletter or after we have answered to your request);
- Payment Details will be removed within 14 days from the termination of the agreement between Ever Lasting Tips and you and/or the legal entity you are representing.
4. Disclosure of YOUR PERSONAL DATA TO OTHERS
Ever Lasting Tips does not sell, rent, redistribute or otherwise use your personal data nor does Ever Lasting Tips disclose personal data to third parties, except if such disclosure is necessary pursuant to law or a decision by a court, a government, a supervisory, or any other regulatory body. Ever Lasting Tips’ infrastructure and computer hardware in which your personal data is stored are protected using appropriate technical and administrative measures.
We store your information primarily within the European Economic Area.
However, for processing payments from users to consultants, we use the services of PayPal or Stripe (“PayPal”, “Stripe”), additional information regarding the first payment tool can be found on PayPal and additional information regarding the second payment tool can be found on Stripe.
The information that PayPal and Stripe collects includes the consultant’s name, address, cellphone number, email and bank details. Where a service provider is not established in a country ensuring an adequate level of protection within the meaning of Regulation (EU) 2016/679, such as the United States, the transfers will be covered by the standard data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission or by another appropriate safeguard mechanism.
5. Your rights regarding processing of your personal data
You retain all rights provided to you in Regulation (EU) 2016/679 regarding the processing of your personal data by Ever Lasting Tips, including in particular your right to:
- request access to your personal data and request a copy of personal data stored of you by Ever Lasting Tips (“Access Right”);
- rectify personal data stored of you by Ever Lasting Tips;
- withdraw at any time your consent regarding personal data processing and storing by Ever Lasting Tips;
- have your personal data erased and be forgotten;
- under certain conditions, have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to Ever Lasting Tips, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format and have the right to transmit those data to another controller;
- object processing of personal data (including e.g. a right to object the use of personal data for marketing purposes) and under certain statutory situations restrict the processing of personal data;
- not be a subject of a decision based solely on automated processing;
- lodge a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (in Finland the Office of the Data Protection Ombudsman) regarding the way Ever Lasting Tips processes personal data.
If you wish to use your Access Right, we request you to deliver Ever Lasting Tips a written and signed request as a (scanned) attachment to an email with the email titled “Registry verification”, or by regular mail to the contact details provided in section 6 (Data controller’s contact information). Ever Lasting Tips shall verify your identity before processing your request.
With questions and requests concerning your other rights we request you to contact Ever Lasting Tips with the contact details provided in 6 (Data controller’s contact information).
Ever Lasting Tips shall provide you with a written answer to your question or request mainly within one (1) month from receipt of your question or request. You should note that Ever Lasting Tips may verify your identity in order to process your question or request. You should note that applicable legislation may restrict your ability to use the rights specified above.
6. Data controller’s contact information
Ever Lasting Tips Oy
PL 8, 01601 Vantaa, Finland
Email: [email protected]